I never knew 3 ingredient crock pot pork chops could taste so good! This slow cooker pork chop recipe uses cream of mushroom soup and ranch dressing mix to create a tasty and creamy pork chop dinner.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- Requires only 3 ingredients. The recipe only requires three easy to find ingredients to make creamy pork chops in your Crock-Pot or slow cooker.
- Set and forget. Start the crock pot pork chops before leaving for work and dinner will be ready when you get home.
- Pairs well with other side dishes. I usually serve mashed potatoes and a green vegetable like asparagus with this pork chop dish to create a balanced meal. It also pairs well with other side dishes like collard greens.
- Pork chops
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Ranch dressing packet
Pork chops: Use bone-in or boneless pork chops to make this recipe. Bone-in pork chops may provide more flavor and are harder to overcook.
Cream of mushroom soup: The soup adds creaminess and moisture to help the pork chops heat evenly.
Ranch dressing packet: Who doesn't love a little ranch dressing? The ranch dressing packet adds additional flavor.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops: Step by Step Instructions
The recipe is so quick and easy! Simply add your ingredients to the slow cooker or Crock-Pot.
Step 1: Place the pork chops in the crock pot.
Step 2: Add the cream of mushroom soup.
Step 3: Sprinkle the entire Ranch dressing package on top of the cream of mushroom soup.
Step 4: Close the lid, set the slow cooker temperature to LOW and cook 5-7 hours.
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 1 slow cooker (Crock-Pot or other brand)
- 2-3 pounds pork chops (boneless)
- 2 cans (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (1 oz) Ranch dressing mix
- Place the pork chops in the crock pot.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup.
- Sprinkle the entire Ranch dressing package on top of the cream of mushroom soup.
- Close the lid, set the slow cooker temperature to LOW and cook 5-7 hours.
- Make sure you do not overcook the pork chops. It is important to keep the crock pot on the LOW setting.
- Bone-in pork chops add more flavor and can help prevent the pork chops from drying out.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Use bone-in pork chops if you want more flavor.
- Make sure you do not overcook the pork chops. It is important to keep the crock pot on the LOW setting. Some slow cookers will switch to WARM after the cooking time has expired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should you serve with 3 ingredient slow cooker pork chops?
Mashed potatoes are a great side dish to serve with this pork chop recipe. You even can use the leftover sauce that the cream of mushroom soup and ranch dressing makes as gravy!
Why are my pork chops tough in the slow cooker?
Cook the pork chops longer if your pork chops are tough after cooking them in a slow cooker. Also make sure there is enough liquid to keep the pork chops moist as they cook.
Storage & Reheating:
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator up to 3-5 days.
- Reheating: You can reheat the pork chops in a slow cooker on LOW heat for an hour or two or until it is heated through. Another option is to microwave in one minute increments until heated through.
- Freezing: The 3 ingredient slow cooker pork chops can be frozen either before or after the pork has cooked through. According to the USDA, make sure to fully thaw frozen meat before heating it in your crock pot slow cooker to prevent bacteria from growing and to allow for even heating.
Additions and Substitutions
Chicken: If you don't have pork chops, chicken is another alternative. Replace the pork chops with chicken thighs or breasts.
Cream of chicken soup: I like the tiny mushroom pieces in cream of mushroom soup, but you can easily substitute cream of chicken soup.
Fresh mushrooms: Fresh mushroom are a great addition to the 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops.
Onions: Onions would add additional flavor and texture to this easy crock pot recipe.