Try this easy Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs recipe if you are looking for a unique deviled egg recipe. This deviled egg recipe was trending on TikTok recently.
It is always great to have a classic deviled eggs recipe. However, sometimes I like to try non-traditional and unique deviled egg recipes.
First, dip the egg whites in Old Bay or Cajun seasoning. This gives the eggs extra flavor and a pop of color.
Next, fill the deviled eggs with a spicy yolk mixture that mimics a Bloody Mary cocktail drink. Adjust the spiciness level by adding more or less hot sauce. Finally, garnish the eggs.
You can serve these unique deviled eggs by themselves or add them to an appetizer tray or charcuterie board for something unexpected! You should make these Bloody Mary Deviled eggs and let me know if you think this is a 5 star deviled egg recipe.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- The Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs are visually appealing. The deviled eggs take on a red appearance since they are dipped in Old Bay or Cajun seasoning. The celery sticks and pimentos add an additional visual element.
- This unique deviled egg recipe make an easy side dish for special occasions. Deviled eggs are commonly served around Easter. However, the Bloody Mary Deviled eggs are also great for other special occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or summer parities.
- You can use different types of garnishes. Top the deviled eggs with celery leaves and olives. You can even add other deviled egg toppings like shrimp or bacon. The way you garnish your deviled eggs is up to you. You can make them look like ultra gourmet deviled eggs, but I prefer a simple celery stalk and green olive.
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cocktail sauce
- Tomato paste
- Prepared horseradish
- Hot Sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Lemon juice
- Old Bay or Cajun Seasoning
- Green olives (such as pimentos)
How to Make Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
Step 1: Hard boil eggs. Hard boiling eggs is a process in itself. Learn how to make perfect hard boiled eggs that peel easy every time.
Step 2: Peel the shell off of the eggs after the eggs are hard boiled. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
Step 3: Remove the egg yolk from the cooked egg whites. Set the yolks aside in separate bowl.
Step 4: Add the egg yolks and the filling ingredients to a food processor. Next, blend until smooth.
Step 5: Dip the egg whites into the Old Bay or Cajun seasoning.
Step 6: Fill the egg whites. Using a piping bag or spoon, add the egg filling to the egg whites.
Step 7: Garnish. Add celery leaves and a green olive to the top of each deviled egg.
Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
- 1 pot
- 1 food processor
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cocktail sauce
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Old Bay or Cajun seasoning
- Thinly sliced olives with pimentos
- Celery, cut into matchsticks, plus celery leaves, for serving
- Peel the hardboiled eggs. Cut the hard boiled eggs lengthwise down the middle.
- Remove the egg yolk from the cooked egg whites. Add the egg yolks and the filling ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Dip the tops of the egg whites into the Old Bay or Cajun seasoning.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, add the egg yolk filling to the egg whites.
- Garnish the hard boiled deviled eggs by adding celery matchsticks and leaves or green olives before serving, if desired.
- If you do not have a food processor, the egg yolk mixture can be mashed by hand until the filling is smooth.