Peanut butter is as American as apple pie. Americans love peanut butter! It wouldn't be surprising if you had a brand loyalty to brand name peanut butter like Jif or Skippy. Aldi peanut butter is usually more affordable and most reviews say that Aldi peanut butter tastes good too!
- What brand of peanut butter does Aldi sell?
- Which Aldi peanut butter is best?
- What ingredients are in Aldi peanut butter?
- How many calories are in Aldi peanut butter?
- How much is Aldi peanut butter?
- Does Aldi brand peanut butter contain xylitol?
- Can you give Aldi peanut butter to dogs?
- Is Aldi peanut butter made by Jif?
- Is Aldi peanut butter Keto?
- Does Aldi have peanut butter powder?
- Does Aldi have Nutella?
- Does Aldi sell almond butter?
- Does Aldi almond butter contain sugar?
What brand of peanut butter does Aldi sell?
Aldi sells its store brand peanut butter under the label Peanut Delight for traditional creamy or crunchy peanut butter. At times, you can find a Peanut Delight No-Stir Creamy Peanut Butter option. Aldi also sells its store brand organic peanut butter under the label Simply Nature.
The Peanut Delight Creamy option can be purchased in both an 18 oz. jar or a 40 oz. jar. The other peanut butter options tend to only be sold in the smaller 16 or 18 ounce sizes.
Which Aldi peanut butter is best?
So which Aldi peanut butter is best? That is a matter of personal preference. Traditional peanut butter similar to Jif or Skippy is sold under the brand name Peanut Delight. You can choose creamy or crunchy.
Aldi does carry an organic peanut butter if you are searching for a healthy peanut butter. The organic peanut butter doesn't contain added sugar or palm oil.
Another healthy alternative to traditional peanut butter is the Peanut Delight Natural No-Stir Peanut Butter. This peanut butter option appears to only be available at certain times throughout the year.
What ingredients are in Aldi peanut butter?
The ingredients in Aldi peanut butter can vary depending on what type of Aldi peanut butter you purchase. The ingredients are all generally healthy, but you may want to pick the peanut butter that best fits your dietary needs.
- Peanut Delight Creamy Peanut Butter Ingredients: Dry roasted peanuts, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil (rapeseed, cottonseed and soybean), salt, and molasses
- Peanut Delight Crunchy Peanut Butter Ingredients: Dry roasted peanuts, sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil (rapeseed, cottonseed and soybean), salt, and molasses
- Peanut Delight Natural No-Stir Creamy Peanut Butter Ingredients: Dry roasted peanuts, cane sugar, palm oil, salt, and molasses
- Simply Nature Organic Peanut Butter Ingredients: Organic peanuts, sea salt
- Simply Nature Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread with Chia and Flaxseed: Dry roasted peanuts, flaxseed, chia seeds, palm oil, and salt
How many calories are in Aldi peanut butter?
There are 180-190 calories per 2 tablespoons in Aldi peanut butter, depending on the variety you purchase.
How much is Aldi peanut butter?
Below are a list of prices for Aldi peanut butter updated as of 3/22/2023.
- Peanut Delight Creamy Peanut Butter Price: $1.79 (18 oz.) or $3.89 (40 oz.)
- Peanut Delight Crunchy Peanut Butter Price: $1.79 (18 oz.)
- Peanut Delight Natural No-Stir Creamy Peanut Butter Price: $1.79 (18 oz.)
- Simply Nature Organic Creamy Peanut Butter: $4.19 (16 oz.)
- Simply Nature Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread with Chia and Flaxseed Price: $2.89 (18 oz.)
Does Aldi brand peanut butter contain xylitol?
No, Aldi peanut butter does not contain xylitol. However, it is important to always check the ingredients list on the back of the jar. It is unlikely Aldi will start adding xylitol to its peanut butter, but it is best to check the back of the exact jar of peanut butter you are looking to purchase.
Can you give Aldi peanut butter to dogs?
Yes, Aldi peanut butter can be given to dogs. According to the American Kennel Club, most peanut butter is safe for dogs to eat. However, make sure the peanut butter brand does not contain xylitol. Aldi currently doesn't sell any private-label peanut butter that contains xylitol, but it is always important to double check the back of the specific peanut butter jar.
All owners need to do is check the label of the peanut butter and any other product they plan on feeding to their dogs for xylitol, and keep xylitol products out of their dogs’ reach.- American Kennel Club
Is Aldi peanut butter made by Jif?
Many people wonder where Aldi peanut butter is made and if Aldi peanut butter is made by Jif since it tastes very comparable to name brand JIF peanut butter. Aldi is very secretive about the producers of Aldi products. It may not be surprising if Aldi peanut butter is manufactured and produced by the same company that makes JIF, but it may be impossible to verify that. At the end of the day, Aldi strives to keep prices low while still maintaining a quality on-par with name-brand products.
Is Aldi peanut butter Keto?
Yes, Aldi peanut butter is Keto friendly if you purchase the Simply Organic Creamy Peanut Butter. This peanut butter contains only two ingredients: dry roasted peanuts and sea salt. Some of the other peanut butter options contain processed oils or contain added sugars so the healthiest option is to stick with the organic peanut butter that Aldi sells.
Does Aldi have peanut butter powder?
No, Aldi usually does not have peanut butter powder. Peanut butter powder has been spotted at Aldi, but the last time I could find that it may have been sold in the store was around 2018/2019. It has been sold under the private-label Simply Nature in the past.
Does Aldi have Nutella?
Aldi carries Nutella as a special buy every now and then. A special buy is a limited time item. Aldi does carry Berryhill Hazelnut Spread as a regular buy. That means Aldi carries it throughout the year. The Berryhill Hazelnut Spread is similar to Nutella. Some reviews say it has a stronger chocolate flavor and the texture is slightly different than Nutella though. So how much is Aldi's version of Nutella? As of 3/22/23, the price of Aldi's hazelnut spread was $2.45 for a 13 ounce jar.
Does Aldi sell almond butter?
Yes, Aldi sells Simply Nature Creamy Almond Butter. It is gluten-free and non-GMO. Aldi's almond butter costs $4.99 for a 12 oz. jar as of 3/22/2023.
Does Aldi almond butter contain sugar?
Peanut Butter Recipes You'll Love
- 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- Magic Shell Peanut Butter Yogurt Cups (TikTok Viral)